Saturday, September 1, 2007

Summer Recap

It has been too long since I posted any photos - sorry! I have no new photo shoots to share, so I thought I would highlight some of my favorite pictures from the summer!

Evan's baseball team won the end-of-the-season tournament after a hard fought weekend of games! Here he is with "coach":

My boys having fun at the park (not sure what made Easton laugh so hard!)

This is my favorite baseball picture! And yes, I did the colorizing of this (this is available with any photo shoot for an additional charge).

Here is a great photo of E-man (he's going to be a heartbreaker someday!!) - this one, too, has been Photoshopped...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have more photos to share with you soon! (I have been so busy I haven't even taken any of my own kids!)

No comments: