Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
No, not today...but I have an engagement shoot tomorrow! Instead I wanted to take a minute to write a few things I am thankful for right now:
1. Colleagues who truly care for our students. After facing a tragedy at school last week, it's always reassuring to know teachers DO really care about your kids!
2. My job. I love what I do. After Evan was born, I thought I would just be a stay-at-home mom, and I was for awhile. Then Easton came along, and all he's known is mommy goes to work everyday!
3. Friends are like fine jewels. Enough said!
4. Being able to pursue my dream: photography! And a huge thank you to all my clients...it's because of YOU that I am able to do what I love.
5. The promise of changing seasons - when you live in Indiana, now is the time we pray for Spring to arrive early!
Things have been stressful lately...I have an intense class I am taking, the house is a mess, and the dishwasher broke. I needed to stop and be thankful, if even just for 1 minute!
Monday, February 2, 2009
I am caught up - haven't heard that come from my mouth in awhile! All pictures are proofed and ready to hand over to my clients! What a great feeling! I shared some of the above pictures in a post a few weeks back, but had to share the finished result! Today was her first day back to work, and I know how hard that can be!
Today was a good day - so much that went on last week at our school that I was ready for a fresh start to come! Not only did the students need it, but so did the teachers and staff! I think it's time to start the countdown to Spring Break - I know I'm ready!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Here are two more that I forgot to post the other day!
Superbowl Sunday...to be honest, I'm not excited about either team playing tonight, but I am excited to see the commercials! Can you tell I teach Marketing? I am most curious about the one second ad...hope I don't miss it!