Sunday, June 8, 2008

Look what happens when I am away...

So I leave for just a few hours on Saturday to go to HS graduation open houses, and when I return, this is what I see:


This one is a little more obvious - see what is missing from this picture?
So, off to grandma's for a haircut!
Now he looks like this:
When he looked in the mirror, he pouted and said, "I don't like my hair like this!".

Matt said Easton was being real quiet, and suddenly came and asked him if he could take a nap. When he woke up, Matt saw what he had been up to! Of course, the scissors had been in that drawer for over 3 years! Yes, I said scissors - not clippers! And rounded tip school ones at that! He's lucky he did not cut himself as close to his scalp as he got!

When I asked him what he used, he walked me into the kitchen and pointed up into the cupboard and said, "Daddy moved them." (referring to the scissors). Now, his hair cut matches his personality! And, man, where did he get those puppy dog eyes - he is too dang cute!!

I don't know what it is with boys and scissors...last summer Evan (at the age of 8) cut his hair and we had to buzz it all off! Luckily I do have boys! Not sure how a buzz cut on a girl would look!

No comments: