Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy, already!

Sorry for no recent updates - I still need to post photos from Evan's first day of school. I will try and get that done before we leave for the weekend. We are heading to Indy - Matt's aunt and cousin are coming in from Houston.

Easton had his first soccer practice last night - he basically laid on the ground and cried for the majority of the 30 minutes. I'm not sure if he was crying because I am his coach, or if he was upset because he couldn't be first in line every time and be a ball hog! He has waited 3 years to finally get to play a sport - hopefully he will do better at our first game Tuesday night! Sports cost way too much - I have to buy shin guards, socks, and of course a soccer ball because, as Easton says, "When we go to see Grandma Deb I going to tell her I need a soccer ball".

I have a family photo shoot Saturday before we head out - will post pictures next week (you will recognize the family!!).

Have a nice long weekend - I know I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you put something new up there - not that it wasn't cute to see Easton each morning during my blog checks..but really, I expect more from you! :)

Have a great long weekend!