Friday, February 6, 2009

What, no pictures to share?

No, not today...but I have an engagement shoot tomorrow!  Instead I wanted to take a minute to write a few things I am thankful for right now:
1.  Colleagues who truly care for our students.  After facing a tragedy at school last week, it's always reassuring to know teachers DO really care about your kids!
2.  My job.  I love what I do.  After Evan was born, I thought I would just be a stay-at-home mom, and I was for awhile.  Then Easton came along, and all he's known is mommy goes to work everyday!  
3.  Friends are like fine jewels.  Enough said!
4.  Being able to pursue my dream:  photography!  And a huge thank you to all my clients...it's because of YOU that I am able to do what I love.
5.  The promise of changing seasons - when you live in Indiana, now is the time we pray for Spring to arrive early!

Things have been stressful lately...I have an intense class I am taking, the house is a mess, and the dishwasher broke.  I needed to stop and be thankful, if even just for 1 minute!

No comments: