Thursday, September 24, 2009

So much to do, so little time...

Actually, this is just the calm before the storm! Tonight was the last night of one of the two classes I'm teaching (yeah!) - I really enjoyed it, but teaching two classes each week ON TOP OF my regular job has been crazy! And on top of all that, this week is Homecoming, so I've spent two nights at the bus garage.

I have a wedding to shoot this weekend, so I will have pictures to share! Lots of sessions coming up...engagement, 5 seniors, and one family...so the next month will be busy! I am already booking into November! Just in time for holiday pictures to send out with Christmas cards! I have had awesome clients so far this season, and am really looking forwards to these next few weeks with new locations to shoot at! I feel truly blessed to be doing this...when I'm behind my camera the rest of the world seems to fade away!

More soon...

No comments: