Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Myrtle Beach

Today I wanted to share a few of my scrapbook pages with you - we went to Myrtle Beach this past April for Spring Break (the first family vacation the 4 of us have been on!!).

This is the cover of my American Crafts album. It is a 3-ring album, and I love that I can mix up the sizes of my page protectors within the album (for this one, I used 12x12, 8.5x11, and 6x12).

One of my favorite rubber stamp companies is Fancy Pants - the large stamp in the top right corner is from one of their big sets!

This page also has stamps by Fancy Pants...

This is one of my favorite photos from our entire trip - my little guy did not like the ocean at all - so he and I spent the entire afternoon building sand castles together! It's hard to see, but he sat on a towel the entire time with his feet wrapped up under him - he was unsure of the sand as well!

My oldest son (soon to be 9) took this picture - he is quite the photographer!

No comments: