Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby's turning "10"!

So tomorrow is a milestone in Evan's life...double digits! I can't believe it - I still consider myself on the "young" side, but when put in perspective with my kids ages, it begins to scare me! I will have pictures to share tomorrow - we actually had his birthday party last Sunday. We are headed out to meet our good friends for dinner tonight - today is Courtney's birthday! And then off to buy cupcakes for him to take to school tomorrow (the thought of baking scares me).

On a whiter note, the boys awoke to quite a bit of snow this morning. I snowed off and on last night, but there was a good 5-6 inches this morning! And here in Indiana, the first sign of snow means slower traffic - it seems that people forget what it's like to drive in this type of weather. I often think driving slower is more dangerous, but that's just my personal opinion (not that I speed or anything, mom).

Hope you have a great night! Pictures to post tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not going to lie to you...when I read "on a whiter note" in your second paragraph, I nearly fainted...then I realized you were talking about snow. :)

I think this "diverse" school is getting in my head, because I read into things a lot more!