Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

From my family to yours, hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but this has ALWAYS been my favorite holiday - from the food, being with family, playing Whoopie (get your head out of the gutter, it's a card and dice game), I have fond memories of this holiday!

One thing we will will be doing today is documenting some of our Thanksgiving memories. We are spending the day with my mom's family, and I plan to take a picture of each person there. I also have a handout (teacher in me) for each of them to fill out, asking them their favorite Thanksgiving day food, fondest memory, what they are most thankful for this year, etc. I plan to make a scrapbook (and hopefully one for my grandma, too, for Christmas).

Even in the hard times our country is currently facing, we each have so much to be thankful for. Enjoy the day!

No comments: