Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April?!

April already, and this is my first post in like forever! We are packing up and leaving this so called "spring" weather of Indiana and headed for Disney!! The boys can't wait...Easton has no clue what to even expect; he just asks everyday, "today we see Mickey Mouse?". This has been a long wait for him, but the countdown on the fridge says "2"!! (I think I may be more excited than my kids!!)

We had a nice Easter, although the kids wore winter jackets and hats! We always have a good time with the Huff family! Games, haystacks, laughing...

In other news, my DECA team did an outstanding job (once again) at State...two students will be headed to Atlanta, GA, with me the end of April to compete at the International Conference! They are pretty excited...too bad the destination is not more thrilling! (next year is Anaheim...students, if you are reading this, you better start preparing now!!)

I promise pictures upon our return home...Kayla, I know you have given up on me and my blog, but really, I am a busy person (you'll know what I'm talking about before long!).

Hope the sun is shining where ever you are today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm feeling the busy-ness...trust me! :)

Hope you guys had an awesome time in FL! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! I'll be home next weekend for Lion King!